jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

See you on Twitter too!


Hello again! I forgot to tell you that you can find me on Twitter too:
I created it to get and share information about teaching and education. In that way me and my classmates can exchange information one to each other, and from other different sources.
Twitter is al very easy tool to use for learning and widen your knowledge, so I think it is essential to have an account nowadays. In it, users post short messages about anything they want. You can interact by commenting or retweeting, for example. You can follow different accounts, which are specialized in any field you are interested in.
For example, right now we are learning about CLIL, that related to education, and there I’ve shared some information about it. In this tweet you will find what this approach means to me:
Appart from it, I usually post about other aspects of my career, and I’ll continue updating my Twitter very frequently, so I hope to see you there too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario