lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

E-book Evaluation

Hi Teachers!

As you know, in our ICT class we  had to evaluate one of the CLIL E-projects proposed, in order to acquire the essential criteria necessary to do ours properly. For it, we were given two rubrics to do an accurate evaluation. In my case, I mixed them both to evaluate the one I chose to develop a more accurate assessment. 


After having a look at the different Projects, I finally chose an E-book called "Landscapes around the world" and checked If these criteria matched to all its features.

I chose it because I know children love this topic and they usually are interested on it. They love to research about landscapes and animals. That's why I will probably work on a topic similar to this one. So maybe by observing and analysing this one, I would have an idea about what I want to include and what I don't want to. 


Also, at first sight it is an attractive blog, full of multimedia tools and with a lot of information on it, with lots of pictures, videos and entertaining tasks, so I thought I would find it inspiring for mine. 


However, while doing the evaluation, I found that it didn't match to some of the points it was required to. So, althought it was attractive and interesting, there were lots of things missing on it. 

Furthermore, it is an attractive topic for me too, so I find it enjoyable to read about it, search for information or watching videos related to that topic.


To compile all my conclusions about this Edesign I decided to use Genial.ly. It is a web page in which you can make presentations easily, as well as attractive and funny. It has been easier for me doing my presentation this time. Of course it is a new tool and I had to spend some time on knowing how to use it, but 







Do you want to know my conclusions about the E-Project I chose? Here you have it! Hope you like it!



CLIL E-project Evaluation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario