viernes, 18 de marzo de 2016

My CLIL E-Project Prototype

Hello everyone! 
These last few days I've been working on a new project for my ICT class. It is a CLIL E-Project Prototype, which consists on making a Clil Project online, in order to present it to a group of people and convince them to join it. In other words, to sell the product.


 In my case, I  did it about The discovery of America, and my aim is to ask the rest of the teachers of my (imaginary) school to join the project in order to take it further. In that way, we  would be able to do it all around the school, and even invite families to join us, show it to them and let our kids to show what they've been working on.

Before presenting my idea, I prepared the whole project in detail, including not only the activities, but the methodology, the project's objectives, the learning outcomes, vocabulary... In that way, the people who I am selling my product, will be able to read it in detail and decide if they want to participate or not. 

If you want to have a look at it, here you have the entire project:


Template

To show it to you I've done a presentation by using Powtoon, in order to do it more enjoyable. 

I used Powtoon because I've already used it before, I like how it works and it was going to be easier for me to do it. Learning how to use a web tool takes you some time and  honestly, this time I had to be more practical. And knowing how to use the tool was a great advantage.
However, it took me more time than I thought to finish the animation, because it was difficult to make a video that wasn't very long, but it had the information enough to be attractive and clear, in order to "sell" my product successfully. I changed it many times trying to be precise, but explaining everything I wanted to carry out in my project. So it was harder than I thought. 
However, I hope you like it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario